Its BACK! Can you believe this is our 5th year of Midlands Next Top Model? It has flown by but we have loved every minute & we are really excited about this year’s event! We have seen such a high standard of talent over the years that we can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us!
We are working in conjunction again with the gorgeous Mandy Maher from Catwalk Models & our casting days will take place on Saturday 30th March & Saturday 6th April from 2-5pm.
Previous winners Darren, Rebecca & Alise have all gone on to successful modelling careers & modeled for Athlone Towncentre on numerous occasions (always doing us proud!). We will catch up with them in our next MNTM (Midlands Next Top Model) blog post & get their casting day top tips for all you aspiring models out there!
- A year modelling contract with Catwalk Models. You will also be the face of Athlone Towncentre for one year.
- €500 Shopping Spree from Athlone Towncentre
- For full list of T&C’s please see below
Terms & Conditions of Entry:
- Applicants must be 16 years or over. Photo ID may be required if deemed necessary, parents or guardian signature needed if between 16-18 years of age
- Casting is open to all members of the public on Sat 30th March & Sat 6th April 2013
- Full application form must be filled out prior to meeting with the judges (available at our information desk on Level 1)
- Initial stage of casting will involve meeting with & chatting with the judges & walking for the judges
- Successful applicants will then have their photo taken by our photographer Warren Mulvey Photography. These photo’s are retained by the judges for final decision on finalists
- A panel of successful applicants will be selected by the judges as finalists and will be contacted by a representative of Catwalk Modelling Agency / Athlone Towncentre
- The panel of semi finalists will be listed with photographs on Athlone Towncentre’s Facebook page from 8th April. People may opt to ‘like’ the photograph of their favourite finalist with the participant having the largest number of ‘likes’ automatically being granted a place in the grand finale along with the judges selection of the finalists panel
- All finalists must be available for bootcamp preparation on the 20th/21st April 2013
- All finalists must be available for the grand finale on Thursday 25th April 2013 & will take part in the Athlone Towncentre Summer Fashion Showcase with the Catwalk Modelling Agency Team
- All finalists must be available to meet with Catwalk Modelling Agency prior to the show on Thursday 25th April 2013 for full briefing
- Overall winner will be announced on Thursday 25th April 2013
- Judges decision is final
- Contestants must agree that any photographs taken during both the casting session and the fashion showcase can be used in various media and for Athlone Towncentre promotions / publicity (or any of its partners in this promotion)
- Overall winner must agreed to having a selection of photographs taken to use in Athlone Towncentre campaigns during the coming 12 months
- Overall prize: €500 shopping spree in Athlone Towncentre, €500 Tom Tailor vouchers, 12 month contract with Catwalk Modelling Agency
- 12 month contract with Athlone Towncentre for promotional/modeling activity as the face of Athlone Towncentre
- No cash is available in lieu of prizes
Please sign entry form overleaf confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to the above terms & conditions