If you’re looking for fun things to do with the family this Easter break then look no further. We’ve got a great lineup of fun and FREE kids activities here in Athlone Towncentre , kicking off on St. Patrick’s Day!
Hold on, weren’t they just off school for the Midterm? The Easter holidays have come around so quickly and for most, they are even longer this year! Two and a half weeks can be a very long time when the kids are on their school holidays and you’re trying to keep them entertained. That’s why we’ve planned a whole host of activities, to help keep the boredom at bay.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s day with us then come along again on Good Friday, March 25, for some serious family fun at our Teddy Bears Picnic!
We’ll have more Easter activities on Saturday, March 26. Join in our great big Easter Egg Hunt and meet our very special guest… The Easter Bunny himself will be in Athlone Towncentre with some yummy chocolate treats for his little friends.
The promise of a visit to the Easter Bunny after the shopping might be just the trick you need to buy you an extra hour browsing the great special Easter offers in the shops!
The centre will be closed on Easter Sunday, March 27, but even after Easter, we have more fun planned! See the full lineup below:
St Patrick’s Day:
- Thursday March 17 , 1-5pm – FREE Face Painting
Easter – From 2-5pm on the following dates:
- Sat March 19th – FREE Face Painting & Easter Crafts Corner
- Wed March 23 – FREE Face Painting & Balloon Modeller
- Fri March 25 – FREE Face Painting & Teddy Bears Picnic
- Sat March 26 – FREE Face Painting & Easter Bunny & Egg Hunt & Games
- Wed Mar 30 – FREE Face Painting & Balloon Modeller
- Sat Apr 2 – FREE Face Painting & Play Clay Activity Area