I’m going to let you in on a little known sale secret that has saved me my sanity and a small fortune on school shopping over the years!
Save on School Uniforms: Every year Marks & Spencers usually launch their Back to School range in June,before the end of the school year, and they usually kick it off with a substantial discount for early bird shoppers. This year it’s 20% OFF, but here’s the catch, this early bird offer only ever runs for a few weeks and it’s ending on Monday, July 4th, so there are only a few days left.
What’s great about the M&S School Uniforms is that they always include little touches which make the life of a frazzled parent just that small bit easier! This year, they’ve cleverly included:
- Future-proof, adjustable Hems, Cuffs and Waistbands to allow for those growth spurts. An extra 3cm length on selected trouser legs and blazer sleeves … and the best part…. there’s no sewing required! As someone who has been known to staple a fallen hem, that’s ingenious!
- Triple Action Stormwear Technology that gives water repellent, stain repellent & stain releasing finishes on selected trousers, skirts, shorts, blazers and coats.
- Fade Free and Bobble Free Fabrics that keep jumpers and cardigans bright and bobble free, no matter how many times they’re washed!
- Non Iron shirts you can just pop in the tumble dryer and hang up, and keep the iron in the cupboard!
- Crease-resistant trousers and skirts to keep them looking smart all day!
- Scuff-resistant shoes with Insolia Flex technology to allow natural flexing of the foot for all-day comfort!
Save on School Books and Stationery: It’s not just M&S, Eason have 10% off school books until July 17th and an AMAZING collection service – all you have to do it drop your school book list into the store, and wait for the text to say your books are ready! They say within 7 days, but mine we’re ready the very next day!
So you see, it pays to be prepared! Honestly, come mid August, we’ll all be glad to have gotten this out of the way now and saved a few euro in the process!