Festival Season has to be hands down be best occasion on the fashion calendar, there are no rules, anything goes and we get to wear flat shoes (every girls dream)!! Our true personality runs away with us, the sparklier, brighter and louder the better.
Thankfully us Irish do not let the weather dampen our spirits when it comes to Festivals, rain hail or snow we will be there with out dancing shoes on ready for a good time.
With Forbidden Fruit kicking off the festival season this weekend we have selected a few essentials found in Athlone Towncentre.
Annnnnnd…….. for those of you who are festival virgins we have included the list of top Irish Festivals for Summer 2017. First time for everything :P
Irish Festivals you have to go to this Summer
- Forbidden Fruit: 3rd – 5th June
- Wesport Folk & Bluegrass Festival: 9th – 11th June
- B.A.R.E in the Woods: 9 – 11th June
- Body & Soul: 23rd – 25th June
- Sea Sessions: 23rd -25th June
- Willie Clancy Week: 30th June – 9th July
- Simma Down Festival: 8th July
- Earagail Arts Festival: 4th – 23rd July
- Longitude: 14th – 16th July
- Galway International Art Festival: 17th – 30th July
- Castle Palooza: 4th – 6th August
- Fleadh Ceoil: 13th – 21st August
- Belsonic: 13th – 30th August
- Another Love Story: 18th – 20th August
- Electric Picnic: 1st – 3rd September
- Lisdonvarna: September
- Dingle Trad Fest: 8th – 10th September