The Saturday, our friends in Bannon Commercial are undertaking a Spin-a-thon in Athlone Towncentre from 10am to 3pm in aid of The Irish Heart Foundation, to help in the fight against heart disease and stroke
Every single hour someone in Ireland suffers from a stroke, and between now and the Spin-a-thon event on Saturday, hundreds of Irish people will have been newly diagnosed with heart disease.
You can help to empower people to live longer, healthier lives by supporting the Bannon team in Athlone Towncentre or any of the following locations this weekend.
Friday 1st September
- Nutgrove Shopping Centre Rathfarnham, Dublin – 3pm-7pm
Saturday 2nd September
- Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords, Dublin – 11am-4pm
- Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Dublin – 11am-4pm
- Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre – 10am-3pm
- Swan Shopping Centre, Rathmines, Dublin – 11am-4pm
If you can’t make it to one of the locations but would still like to support, you can Donate Online Now
Irish Heart is the national charity fighting heart disease and stroke. Their mission is to affect positive change in the lifestyles of Irish people, to achieve better outcomes for those affected by heart disease and stroke and to challenge when the health of our nation is put at risk.