The Student Takeover is back on Thursday, October 25th, from 4-8PM. Four hours of massive student discount, djs, giveaways, games, goodies and more for 2nd and 3rd level students!
As well as exclusive student discount, we’ve got over €1000 worth of freebies to give away on the night;
- A €200 voucher for someone on the guest list
- FREE €10 vouchers for the first 50 shoppers who spend over €25!
- Loads of spot prizes from your favourite stores in Athlone Towncentre including Skechers, Jack & Jones, Vila, Inglot and more!
And as well as all the discounts and giveaways, there’ll be;
- Live DJs
- FREE Carnival booth activities (hook-a-duck, ring toss etc) with lots of prizes
- FREE carnival treats
- FREE Graffiti Vintage Black Cab Photobooth
- Mall Scavenger Hunt – more prizes!
- Make Over Stations & more
Everyone on the guest list will also be entered into the draw for a chance to WIN a €200 Athlone Towncentre Gift Card, so make sure you sign up below!
** UPDATE** We’ve had a massive response and a lot of questions about The Student Takeover this year so we’ve put together a list of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Terms and Conditions
- Valid student i.d required to avail of student discount, offers and prizes.
- Many stores also offering student discounts to 2nd level students in uniform, at the discretion of each individual store.
- Student Discount, offers and prizes are available in participating stores only.
- Student Discount, offers, prizes & Terms & Conditions vary between stores.
- To be in with a chance to win the €200 voucher prize you must add your name to the guest list.
- To be eligible for a free €10 voucher you must spend a minimum of €25 in any combination of Athlone Towncentre stores on 12th October 2017 between 6pm and 9pm and present valid receipts and Student I.D or in school uniform to the Information Desk on Level 0 on the night.
- Free Voucher offer is limited to first 50 eligible shoppers.
- Vouchers allocated on a first come first served basis. Only one voucher per customer. Offer excludes employees within Athlone Towncentre.