Back To School. I don’t know who dreads these three little words more, us parents or the kids! When you do eventually start to get organised, you’ll probably ask yourself more than one of the following:
How could their feet have possibly grown that much over the summer? Where did I leave their lunchboxes/bags/pencil cases? How come I never noticed that tear/rip/missing button before?
The more of these unanswered mysteries, the longer the Back to School shopping list, and it all adds up, especially when you have more that one child in school.
To help make Back to School a little easier, we’re giving away a prize hamper, jam packed with school essentials from some of the great stores in the Centre.
Here’s what’s inside:
- 2 x Uniforms from the School Shop in Marks and Spencer, located past the food hall, where there are great school uniform deals.
- A voucher from Clarks Shoes who have a great offer at the moment; €7 OFF runners when you buy back to school shoes.
- Eason have HALF PRICE on selected stationery at the moment and they’ve put some in our hamper! They’ve also very generously included 2 x bags and 2 x lunchboxes too.
- As well as their 70% off SALE, Name it have a brand new jacket collection in store and they’ve given us 2 x jackets that are perfect for back to school.
- You can never have enough warm coats so Regatta have also included 2 x coats from their huge sale.
- 4 DVD favourites from Golden Discs where you can get to 2 for €12 on selected kids title right now.
- A selection of school essentials from Euro Giant‘s large Back to School range.
- An Athlone Towncentre Gift Card to get any other bits and pieces you need.