Athlone Towncentre Code of Conduct
We aim to provide a safe, relaxed and friendly environment for all our Guests. We would ask that all visitors abide by the Code of Conduct, detailed below, in the interests of everyone’s enjoyment and well being.
Athlone Towncentre consistently aims to maintain high standards and does not permit the following:
• Any intimidation, physical or verbal abuse of our Staff or Guests by groups or individuals.
• Unsociable behavior that is detrimental to the Athlone Towncentre environment, i.e. Loitering, sitting on mall floor, congregation of large groups, which may cause discomfort / intimidation to customers.
• Pets (except those trained to assist physically challenged or impaired)
• The wearing of any item of clothing which restricts the view of one’s head/face, with the exception of religious headwear.
Ensuring that our Guests are free to shop and relax, Athlone Towncentre does not permit the following:
• Leafleting, canvassing for unauthorised financial gain or the conducting of third party interviews or surveys unless authorised by Athlone Towncentre Management.
• Unauthorised busking or the selling of goods in the mall or car parks.
• Photography and filming without the consent of Athlone Towncentre Management (In the interest of child protection)
To ensure the Health & Safety of our Guests, Athlone Towncentre asks that visitors respect and show due consideration for the building, environment and users of this space by:
• Adhering to our no smoking, drug use or alcohol consumption policy within the centre.
• Keeping clear of all fire escapes except in an emergency.
• Refraining from cycling, roller-blading, using scooters or skateboards in the centre.
• Leaving clear the designated car park spaces allocated for disabled customers and family groups.
• No inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators.
The Following Legal Conditions must be adhered to:
• Any act of vandalism or theft towards property belonging to Athlone Towncentre or our Retailers will be dealt with accordingly and the Gardai will always be informed.
• Clears access routes must be maintained for emergency services
Athlone Towncentre reserves the right to deny any person/persons from entering the property and has the right to escort them off the premises. In addition to this, any person who persistently ignores any of the above or commits a crime will be excluded, for a time period to be determined by Athlone Towncentre Management, from the centre.