- Temporary Sales Assistant required
- Part time position with flexi hours
- Apply in store with CV
- Closing date 21st Jan 2018
- Position – Supervisor
- Availability – Must be fully flexible, available to work Monday to Sunday
- Experience – Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- Apply in store with CV
Deli Assistants Required for The Chop Shop, the brand new healthy cafe in Athlone Towncentre.
- Immediate start
- Previous Deli experience would be an advantage
To Apply: Email your up-to-date CV to [email protected]
Temp Store Manager required for Maternity Cover
- 39 hours per week
- Must be flexible 5 days over 7
If you are passionate, enthusiastic & love a fast pace, please apply to store with CV and email [email protected]
Closing date for applications: January 24th 2018
The role will involve;
- Driving team to reach sales targets and increasing profits
- Customer Service
- Interviewing and recruiting new staff
- Organising rotas and holidays
- Overseeing stock control and receiving orders
To Apply: Please send CV to [email protected]
Closing date: 12th January 2018
6 Month Full-time Contract
40 hours per week
Job Description We are currently recruiting for a temporary full time Assistant Manager for our busy Athlone Town Centre store. As the Assistant Manager you will be part of the management team responsible for the co-ordination of daily operations in store. Increasing sales, minimising costs and motivating staff will be your priority. We strive for efficiency.
- Working part of a Store Management team
- Assisting Store Manager and the team in the day to day running of Store
- Ensuring compliance with all legislation applicable to our industry
- Ensuring excellent customer service at all times
- Stock Management
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Demonstrating excellent product knowledge in line with training and information received
- Maximising all sales opportunities
- Minimum 1 years’ experience at junior management level in retail
- Fluent in the English language both verbal and written
- Have a vibrant personality with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong people management skills
- Sales driven, with a desire to succeed and meet targets
- Extremely customer focused with the ability to communicate effectively and confidently
If you are passionate about the retail trade and would like to develop your career within a progressive and dynamic company this would be a great opportunity for you.
- The Fatted Calf is looking for Full Time waiting staff with great experience to join our busy team. The Fatted Calf combines local Irish ingredients in our cooking to present our customers with a fantastic, memorable dining experience.
- About The Role
You will get the opportunity to develop your career within an exciting and dynamic company which has been in business for over 7 years. The Fatted Calf has a strong emphasis on the sense of team and work to support all individuals to help accomplish their potential within our business.
- The individual must have the following attributes :
Strong interest in food and wine
Excellent customer service skills
Team player with great communication skills
Ability to run your own section in a high volume restaurant
In depth menu knowledge
Advising guests on wine choice
Representing the restaurant and displaying our service ethos to customers
Responding to guests’ feedback
Maintaining high standards of quality control and hygiene
- Working Hours
The role will require 5 shifts over 5 days per week- a mix of days and nights, and most Saturdays with Sunday and Monday off.
- The Offer
Competitive salary and good tips
You must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Statutory holiday entitlement
- Apply with CV and references to [email protected] or pop into us!
Apply in store with CV
- Hair Stylist required
- Apply in salon with CV
Inglot Athlone are hiring!!
Enthusiastic and driven individual required to take up an MUA position in busy Athlone store
Must have ITEC Make-up Qualification or similar
Must have excellent Make-up Artistry skills
Must have retail experience
Email application, CV, cover letter and portfolio images to [email protected] using subject line “ATHLONE APPLICANT”