- Sales Assistant 20 hours
- Must Be Fully Flexible Monday through to Sunday
- Apply with C.V In store
- Part time flexi position available
- Apply in store with CV
- This role requires 20 hours per week. Ideally, all applicants will have full time availability as we operate a seven-day shift pattern.
- A Team Leader in Flying Tiger Copenhagen is a busy and diverse role. They process deliveries, price and merchandise product on the shop floor, replenish regularly, support with opening and closing tills and ensure the store is immaculately presented, serve customers at the till point and provide ‘Flying Tiger Style’ customer service.
- A Flying Tiger Team Leader is both enthusiastic and practical. They enjoy working in a fast paced environment, are self-motivated and good at multitasking.
- They are positive and proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude, enjoy being part of a team but able to undertake their duties independently. Flying Tiger Copenhagen offers a progressive and fun place to work. Our store teams possess solid retail skills, are commercially focused and have the autonomy to make and be accountable for decisions related to their store.
- We actively invest in our people and offer career progression opportunities. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role within a fast paced retail environment, but more importantly you should be ready to be part of a fun, dynamic and creative work environment.
- Apply Online
- Closing Date 17th May
Part-Time Sales Advisor required.
Apply in-store with C.V
Fully flexible working 40 hours per week.
- As Store Manager you will have strong people and time management skills, and will be commercially minded. You will have an interest in fashion and visual merchandising. You will enjoy a challenge, working in a fast paced, ever changing environment, and be passionate about the customer.
- As Assistant Manager the ideal candidate will:
- be a successful Assistant Manager who is sales focused and commercial with good retailing skills.
- have a firm understanding of KPIs and how you drive them.
- demonstrate effective planning and time management
Send all applications to [email protected]. Closing date of 25/5
- Sales Assistant – 8 hour flexible contract.
- We are now looking for a sales assistant to join our Athlone store. Previous experience in a retail setting would be beneficial but training will be given.
- The main duties of the role are:
- Maximising sales in store
- Selling a range of excellent products to meet customers’ individual needs
- Delivering a fantastic customer service experience to every customer
- Taking pride in making sure the store always looks amazing
- Processing deliveries, replenishing stock and keeping the store immaculate and well merchandisedIn return we will provide:
- 20 day’s holiday plus bank holidays
- Fantastic staff discounts
- A friendly culture built on teamwork and respect
- Online applications only to:http://regattacareers.ie/vacancies.html
- Apply In Store with CV
WHO ARE WE:
We have been in the Vaping business for over 4 years now but our roots go much deeper than that. We are a family owned business with over 40 years’ experience in the retail sector through our parent company SFW. We know that the world of vaping can be quite daunting, so we at Hale are trying to make your journey as easy as possible. We are all about being the best and if you like to make a positive impact on people’s lives then we want you on our team.
WHY PEOPLE JOIN US:
We’re dynamic and growing at rocket pace!
We offer a generous staff discount and incentive system
Fun, high energy work environment that allows you to be you!
Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
We are a family run business that keeps family at the heart of what we do
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As we expand over the next few weeks we are looking for dynamic team members and managers to grow with us. We are trend setters not followers and we want our teams to be the same. We never settle for 2nd best our standards and service set us apart from our competitors. We want our teams to be world class!
Do you have experience in fast paced retail environments?
Are you comfortable selling a vast array of products?
Can you demonstrate excellent customer service daily to ensure we give our customers the best experience?
Can you lead by example with your peers?
If this sounds like you we want you to join our team as we expand in the coming weeks and months.
Job Type: Permanent. Full flexibility is a requirement and experience with Vaping products is a necessity.
Various positions available. Speak to a member of staff in store for more details.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced waiter / waitress to join the team in The Fatted Calf, Athlone.
The ideal candidate is someone who has 2 years’ experience in a similar setting with a focus on excellent customer service, interest in food, good knowledge of wine / drinks service and be a great team player.
This position is full time, 5 shifts per week. Candidate must be available to work weekends.
To apply for this full-time position, please send your cv and references to [email protected]