- Apply in store with CV
- Immediate start
- Must be fully flexible
About The Role
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Stockroom Assistant plays a key role in achieving these standards by ensuring the smooth running of the stockroom.
● Processing deliveries, transfers and other stock-related duties accurately.
● Accepting incoming deliveries onto the system and completing transfers accurately with the approval of the Stockroom Manager.
● Organising stock in the stockroom and using initiative to improve ways of managing stock.
● Ensuring the general standards of the stockroom and shop floor replenishment is fitting with brand expectations.
● Ensuring replenishment on the shop floor is completed correctly and in a timely fashion.
● Being a key player in SKU accuracy and stock takes.
● You’ll have a previous track record within hospitality or retail.
● You’ll have previous stock handling experience.
● You’ll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
● You’ll be able to multitask and work with a high degree of accuracy.
● You’ll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
● You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
● You will be energetic and authentic, showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
● You’ll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
All applications to go to [email protected]
Days must be flexible, minimum 21 hours per week.
Retail experience not essential
Apply in store with CV
- 20Hr Sales Assistants Required
- Must be fully flexible
- Apply in Store with CV
- 39 hour week.
- Experience in previous retail management role required.
- Apply in store with CV.