Athlone Towncentre Shopping Centre is seeking applications for the position of Customer Service Representative to join its Information Desk Team for its busy Christmas period.
As this is a customer facing role it is essential that candidates would have previous experience in a customer service and general administration.
This role will involve:
- Sales of Athlone Towncentre Gift Cards
- Dealing with customer queries regarding the shopping centre and surrounding area
- General office administration
- Marketing support
**KEY INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS**
- This position will involve three to five days per week on a roster basis.
- Flexibility with regards to working hours is essential as both midweek, weekend and evening shifts are required.
- Training will commence mid November with the position available until early January
The successful candidate should have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office packages
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Fluency in English
- Experience of WordPress & database management would be an advantage but not essential.
To Apply: With CV for the attention of the Centre Manager [email protected]
Closing date for applications 25th October 2019
- Apply to Clarks Shoes with CV
- Seasonal positions available
- Apply online at: https://pandoragroup.com/careers/vacancies/europe/ireland-seasonal/seasonal-sales-assistants—athlone-town-centre
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Must Be Flexible
- Apply Instore with CV
In-Store Delivery Assistant – Tuesday, Thursdays & Saturday Mornings
20 hrs per weeek
Christmas Temp – 8hrs Minimum
please apply in-store
Sales Assitant required
8hrs per week minumum – applicants must have full time availability
Enthusiastic & Practical with a can-do attitude
Experience in a similar role disired
- Retail Experience Essential
- Must Be Fully Flexible
- Apply Instore with C.V
- Apply online at jumpjuicebars.com
- Alternatively apply in store with CV.
- Delivery staff required- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings.
- Apply in store with CV.
- Experience not essential.
- 18hr Part Time Threading Contract Available
- Thursday – Saturday
- Enquire within
- 20Hr Sales Assistants Required
- Must be fully flexible
- Apply in Store with CV
- 39 hour week.
- Experience in previous retail management role required.
- Apply in store with CV.
WHO ARE WE:
We have been in the Vaping business for over 4 years now but our roots go much deeper than that. We are a family owned business with over 40 years’ experience in the retail sector through our parent company SFW. We know that the world of vaping can be quite daunting, so we at Hale are trying to make your journey as easy as possible. We are all about being the best and if you like to make a positive impact on people’s lives then we want you on our team.
WHY PEOPLE JOIN US:
We’re dynamic and growing at rocket pace!
We offer a generous staff discount and incentive system
Fun, high energy work environment that allows you to be you!
Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
We are a family run business that keeps family at the heart of what we do
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As we expand over the next few weeks we are looking for dynamic team members and managers to grow with us. We are trend setters not followers and we want our teams to be the same. We never settle for 2nd best our standards and service set us apart from our competitors. We want our teams to be world class!
Do you have experience in fast paced retail environments?
Are you comfortable selling a vast array of products?
Can you demonstrate excellent customer service daily to ensure we give our customers the best experience?
Can you lead by example with your peers?
If this sounds like you we want you to join our team as we expand in the coming weeks and months.
Job Type: Permanent. Full flexibility is a requirement and experience with Vaping products is a necessity.