- Seasonal Part Time Position Available.
- Must be fully flexible Monday-Sunday
- Experience not essential
About THE ROLE
Our stores are the life and soul of our business. They act as our main touch points with our ever evolving consumer base. As the world of retail evolves, we, as a business, believe that for all other parts of the chain to work, our stores must set the tone of what our two brands are all about. Irrespective of where our consumers eventually make a purchase, our stores, are always a window to our great brands. As a result our locations are paramount, the first class experience must be a given and our in-store standards should never be questionable.
To deliver this, we strive to hire the individuals who live and breathe the values of our business; who are obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and who truly believe that to remain relevant in today’s world, we must be nimble and adapt to change and evolution.
The Supervisor plays a key role in achieving these standards, they lead by example, embrace our entrepreneurial spirit and inspire their teams through their passion and belief in our brands.
● Ensure the efficient running of the shop floor, in order to achieve the highest levels of customer service, sales and profit.
● Support the management team managing all personnel, product & merchandising functions, business processes and results for the store.
● Participate in weekly management meetings and other staff meetings.
● Clearly communicate to staff all marketing and sales promotions.
- ● Driving shop floor sales and exceeding store targets through motivating the team to achieve these goals, whilst offering our customers’ an exemplary store journey.
● Consistently foster a positive store experience by treating all customers and colleagues in a fair and consistent manner.
● Support the team in delivering the business strategy, and ensuring everyone has received consistent training on product knowledge and store maintenance.
● Achieve company standards/goals for personal sales results: sales v budgets, sales per hour and units per transaction.
● Perform manager-on-duty functions, manage store opening/closing functions and the sales floor.
● Focus staff on the importance of quality relationships with internal & external customers.
● Ensure staff accountability of building a repeat customer base by providing all customers with unparalleled spirited service.
● Ensure “door to floor” best practices with visual merchandising directives for sales floor and back room are being executed; continually review these to ensure they are consistent.
● Work with the management team to build a talent pool for key positions, including possible successors.
- About YOU
● You’ll have a previous track record of supervisory or specialist roles within a premium or luxury brand.
● You’ll have previous people management experience with the ability to resolve conflict and unproductive disagreements.
● You’ll be an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with ease.
● You’ll be a team player who recognises and celebrates the contributions and achievements of others.
● You’ll be confident in giving feedback that promotes positive behavioral change.
● You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
● You will be energetic and authentic showing a clear presence on the shop floor.
● You’ll approach all issues with a ‘can do’ approach and act with initiative to find in store solutions.
- Apply to [email protected]
- Closing Date 5th December
- We are currently recruiting full time christmas Baristas to join our Store Team.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about customer service, hardworking, outgoing and enthusiastic.
- Previous experience is helpful but not required as we will provide full training
- Must be available for weekdays and weekends over the christmas period
- apply by sending cv to [email protected]closing date 11-11-19
- 16 Hour Contract
- Application Forms Available In-store
- Must be fully flexible Monday – Sunday
- 20hr Seasonal Sales Assistant Position Available.
- Retail experience an advantage.
- Apply online at career.hm.com
- 20Hr Sales Assistants Required
- Must be fully flexible
- Apply in Store with CV
- 39 hour week.
- Experience in previous retail management role required.
- Apply in store with CV.
- Minimum 8 hours per week
- Must Be Flexible
- Apply Instore with CV
- Apply online at jumpjuicebars.com
- Alternatively apply in store with CV.
WHO ARE WE:
We have been in the Vaping business for over 4 years now but our roots go much deeper than that. We are a family owned business with over 40 years’ experience in the retail sector through our parent company SFW. We know that the world of vaping can be quite daunting, so we at Hale are trying to make your journey as easy as possible. We are all about being the best and if you like to make a positive impact on people’s lives then we want you on our team.
WHY PEOPLE JOIN US:
We’re dynamic and growing at rocket pace!
We offer a generous staff discount and incentive system
Fun, high energy work environment that allows you to be you!
Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
We are a family run business that keeps family at the heart of what we do
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
As we expand over the next few weeks we are looking for dynamic team members and managers to grow with us. We are trend setters not followers and we want our teams to be the same. We never settle for 2nd best our standards and service set us apart from our competitors. We want our teams to be world class!
Do you have experience in fast paced retail environments?
Are you comfortable selling a vast array of products?
Can you demonstrate excellent customer service daily to ensure we give our customers the best experience?
Can you lead by example with your peers?
If this sounds like you we want you to join our team as we expand in the coming weeks and months.
Job Type: Permanent. Full flexibility is a requirement and experience with Vaping products is a necessity.