T & Cs for Vila Facebook Promotion March 2020
- Like and Comment on the Facebook competition post to enter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- 3 Winners selected at random
- Winners will be notified via Facebook and will have 2 weeks from then to use their discount.
- 50% discount can only be used on full price stock.
T & Cs for Mother’s Day Makeover Competition March 2020
- Winner will be announced online and contacted on Sunday March 22nd 2020.
- The winner must be available to come to Athlone Towncentre on Saturday 28th March 2020 for the makeover with stylist Rebecca Rose Quigley which will be revealed live at our Style Workshop event that afternoon.
- There is no cash substitute for prize.
- This competition is not open to employees within Athlone Towncentre.
- Winner must be over 18.
T&Cs for Competitions and Giveaways ran on Athlone Towncentre’s Social Media Pages
- Competitions and Giveaways ran on Athlone Towncentre’s Social Media Pages are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- All competitions are only open to people residing in Ireland and unless otherwise stated, all prizes must be collected in person from Athlone Towncentre during Centre opening hours.
- Winners will be required to show photographic I.D when collecting a prize. In special situations a winner may nominate a designated representative to collect a prize on their behalf. In this instance, ID for both the winner and their representative will be required.
- Prizes must be collected within two months of the winner being announced or the prize is forfeited.
- No cash alternative will be issued in lieu of prizes.
T&Cs for Free €10 voucher with €50 spend promotion on social media February 2020
- The number of free vouchers is limited to the first 50 people to complete the registration form on athlonetowncentre.com and have proof of qualifying spend.
- Only one voucher can be claimed per person
- Voucher can only be claimed by the registered recipient
- Vouchers must be claimed by 02.03.2020 by presenting the registration email and qualifying receipts to the Information Desk on level 0
- Qualifying receipts can be any combination of receipts from Athlone Towncentre stores for purchases made between 24.02.2020 and 01.03.2020 with a combined total value of €50 or more.
- Purchases of Athlone Towncentre gift cards do not qualify towards the €50 spend required for this promotion