It’s back and it’s virtual (again!)
Despite hopes that 2021 would bring a return to normality, the Covid19 pandemic has seen Athlone Towncentre’s Fridays Most Stylish event at the Galway Races move online once more, with a prize worth €500!
Last year’s event saw entries from across the length and breadth of the country and beyond, making it more accessible to everyone wishing to enter from the comfort of their own homes.
So wherever you will be on Friday 30th of July this year, ladies across the land, get glammed up as if making the trip to the Galway Races, take a photo of yourself in your outfit and upload it to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #FridaysMostStylish to enter.
This year entrants are being asked to make a donation of an amount of their choosing, big or small, to a charity close to their own hearts to accompany their #FridaysMostStylish entry. Make sure to be seen by tagging Athlone Towncentre, Galway Races and judges Marietta Doran & Rebecca Rose Stylist as well.
How To Enter
Here’s all you’ll need to know:
- On Friday 30th of July, get glammed up as if you were heading for the Galway Races
- Get a photo of you in all your finery between 10am & 6.30pm – make sure that the photo has a reference to Friday’s Most Stylish or the date! (See examples from last year’s finalists below!)
- Make a donation to a charity of your choice
- Upload your photo & charity donation confirmation to our Facebook Event or Instagram using the hashtag #FridaysMostStylish and tag Athlone Towncentre & The Galway Races
- You’ll also need to tag our two fabulous judges Marietta Doran & Rebecca Rose Stylist so they can see your style too!
- Finalists will be announced at 7pm
- Winner will be announced thereafter
- Judges decision is final
- Winner must be available for media interview on Friday evening